Day 01: Dubai
Arrive at Dubai International Airport and proceed for immigration & custom formalities. Our representative will be waiting in arrival area to meet and greet the group. Transfer to your Hotel by Coach/Car. Evening proceed for a Dhow Cruise Tour with Dinner Tour. Over Night at the Hotel.
Day 02: Dubai Desert Safari
Breakfast at the Hotel. Day free for own activities. Evening depart for Desert Dune Safari Pick-up.
Dubai Desert Safari: Desert Safari gives you an opportunity to see the golden sand dunes of Arabia in a Land Cruiser 4-Wheel Drive with thrill of a lifetime roller coaster ride on the sand dunes. We stop on the highest sand dune to view the beautiful sunset for some breathtaking photographs and refresh you with mineral water. We then continue our journey to our Bedouin Campsite located in the heart of the Desert, where henna design, Arabic “gava”, camel ride, local dresses, soft drink, water, tea, coffee are available for you to choose from. You can have a taste of local smoking called ‘Shisha’ or Hubbly-Bubbly of different flavors. While you relax in the tents or tables with carpets and pillows, a delicious BBQ is being prepared under the starlit sky. Adding to the atmosphere of the night, an enchanting belly dancer shows a fascinating dance to a rhythm of Arabic music, thereafter BBQ buffet dinner will be served.
Return to hotel with memories of Dubai City and thrilling experience of Desert Safari. Return & Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 03: Dubai
After breakfast proceed for an Half Day City Tour of Dubai.
Day 04: Global Village visit inclusive of Entrance Ticket
After Breakfast at the Hotel. Day free for own activities. Evening transfer to Global Village Visit of Dubai Shopping Festival, Evening retun to Hotel, Overnigh tstay at Dubai
Global Village: Global Village is heart of Dubai Shopping Festival & Dubai’s exciting new tourism destination. Global village is started off as a huge cultural entertainment centre to cater to the need for a central meeting point where different countries could showcase the myriad cultures. Over the years it has grown into a star attraction among UAE nationals, resident expatriates from over 160 different countries and visitors from across the world. Enjoy spending your time at country Pavilions like India, Pakistan and other countries or eating out at various food outlets & stalls serving you delicious Indian, Local & International Cuisine.
Day 05: Departure from Dubai
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel and Transfer to Dubai International Airport as per the Flight Details for your Final Departure from Dubai.
* UAE Normal Tourist Visa Fees & Processing
* Visa conditions will be applicable and will advise you at the time of confirmation of bookings.
For all Visa Request Photograph of the applicant [passport size] required as follows: –
* Color Photograph – Digital, * Picture size 40kb maximum * Picture type JPG or GIF * Color Passport Copies * UAE Tourist visa will take 3-6 working days
** [Friday and Saturday – Dubai Immigration is closed due to Weekend Holidays]
* Meet & Greet at the Airport on Arrival
* 4 Nights Accommodation in Highland Hotel (3*, Bur Dubai) with Breakfast
* Half Day Afternoon Dubai City Tour [Includes Visit to Dubai Museum / Spice Souk / Gold Souk] on SIC Basis
* Half Day Desert Safari with Camel Ride / Sand Boarding / Unlimited Soft Drinks & Water / Henna / BBQ Dinner / Belly Dance* on Seat in 4WD Basis.
* Global Village visit inclusive of Entrance Ticket
* Return Dubai Airport Transfers
* Applicable Hotel Luxury Taxes